World Education Services in Canada
WES is a group that assists students in obtaining PRs (permanent residents) while abroad. World Education Services, or WES in its full name, is an organization that helps people get permanent residency for those who desire to work or study abroad.
An educational credential assessment (ECA) is necessary for people to study in some nations. ECA is required to apply for immigration, citizenship, etc. An organization called WES is in charge of offering ECAs for diploma and degree certifications. The WES organization, founded in 1974, is active in New York, US, and Toronto, Canada.
Migration to foreign nations is made simpler with WES verification. One must submit an online application to receive WES verification. Before requesting WES verification, a charge is required.
WES verification application process online:
- It is necessary to create an account on the WES website and log in.
- Enter the university's information, then choose "I have read the materials required for this credential and agree to submit my documents as required by WES."
- The technology automatically calculates the required amount of time.
- Choose the assessment type and the course-by-course assessment.
- Include the institution's name (add as many as you want).
Documents necessary for WES verification include:
- ranscripts from the college or university are required by WES and must be sent in a sealed, signed envelope. Individual colleges' transcripts are not accepted.
- Depending on your university or autonomous college, the application process for transcripts will vary.
- You receive a degree from a university or college, a mark sheet for each semester, a mark sheet for the entire program, and a WES Form.
- The requirements vary depending on the university or autonomous college. They often ask for a degree, a mark sheet for each semester, and a mark sheet for consolidation. Provisional Certificate, SSLC, and TC. Depending on the specifications, you must meet to submit/show an original/copy for attestation.
WES verification can be done on various educational credentials, including diplomas, degrees, SSLC, and HSC certificates. Different countries have different document requirements. Using WES validation, academic qualifications are evaluated (ECA).
WES verification helps to increase educational document accessibility in the target country by providing ECA, which is required to obtain PR (permanent resident).