Kuwait Police Clearance Certificate
The Police Clearance Certificate of Kuwait is issued from Kuwait Police. PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is also known as by other names such as:
- Good Conduct Certificate.
- Certificate of Clearance.
- Police Check.
- Identity History Summary Check.
- Criminal History Record Check.
Kuwait PCC requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Kuwait Police which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
4 Easy Steps to get the Kuwait PCC:
- Fingerprints on Kuwait prescribed format (will be done by us or fingerprint can be done by the individual and send it to our office).
- Will complete the application form.
- Applicable fees will be paid by us.
- Submitting your application to the Kuwait Police for issue of the PCC..
- Ten digit fingerprint on Kuwait prescribed format.
- Old Passport Copy with stamp and visa pages copy.
- New Passport copy (front and back).
- 5 passport size photograph with white background.
- PCC processing fee.
This recognition is a legal necessity to prove that the custodian of records carries the original document. The PCC certificate is a necessary requirement to achieve common needs and opportunities. Through this procedure, the certificate holder can prove the authenticity of the certificate in the field of applying.