Iraq Certificate Attestation
An individual who wishes to relocate to Iraq for a job, education, business, or any other reason may use the Iraq embassy attestation service. The consular stamp of the Iraq Embassy is an essential component of the document attestation process for Iraq.
According to Iraqi government policy, foreigners must present commercial, personal, and educational documents bearing the Iraq embassy's attestation stamp to enter the nation for labor, study, or business.
This process will validate your identity and documents so that you can conduct business, get employment, pursue education, or remain in Iraq.
Certificates from Iraq that require Attestation or Apostille:
HSC / SSC/ 10th / 12th / School Transfer Certificates (TC) / Associate Degree or Certificate / Bachelor Degree / Master's Degree / Diploma.
Non- Educational Certificates:
Birth Certificate / Divorce Certificate /Migration Certificate/ Power of Attorney/ Marriage Certificate / Death Certificate / Medical Certificate / PCC/ Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Registration, and so on.
The rules for Iraq Attestation Procedure are listed below:
The process for legalizing a foreign document varies by country. Attestation certifies a document so that another country's legal system can recognize it.
Attestation Procedure in Iraq- General Attestation Purpose:
Certificates of Education:
- To obtain an employment visa/labor card for most positions.
- Pursuing higher education at a university abroad.
- To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Department of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, and other professionals.
- To obtain the corresponding certificates.
Vital Certificates / Non-Educational Certificates:
- Obtaining a residence visa for the wife, children, and in-laws.
- For a child's admission to school (via Transfer Certificate).
MOA / Power of Attorney:
- Obtaining the right to sell property in the home country.
- For the dissolution of an LLC partnership if the domestic partner decides against continuing the partnership.
- Open a bank account.
- Company Registration.
To have the certificate of experience attested:
Doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and lab technicians must write the MOH and DOH.
- The attestation process varies by state, depending on the document and where you intend to use the certificate.
- There are numerous methods for attesting documents from Iraq; it is a multi-step process. Local authorities are only concerned with Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation (Intended to use country). However, all of the other attestations are required to obtain that.
Steps in the Attestation Process:
- Court of Appeal Officer - (IRAQ).
- State Civil Affairs Office - (IRAQ).
- Embassy Attestation- (IRAQ).
- MOFA - (Intended to use country).