Taiwan Certificate Attestation
Taiwan is one of the nations that is renowned for welcoming visitors to stay, work, or conduct business there. When planning a trip to Taiwan, it is essential to complete specific procedures, most notably document attestation.
It is a critical stage in the verification process that will verify both the validity of your documents and your identity. In Taiwan, verifying academic credentials might take a very long time. It is advantageous to get your documents validated by professionals as a result.
Service providers for legalisation are knowledgeable and skilled in their trade. There are, however, not many reliable Taiwan attestation services. Understanding the credibility of the attestation agency is also essential.
Certificates from Taiwan that require Attestation or Apostille:
HSC / SSC/ 10th / 12th / School Transfer Certificates (TC) / Associate Degree or Certificate / Bachelor Degree / Master's Degree / Diploma.
Non- Educational Certificates:
Birth Certificate / Divorce Certificate /Migration Certificate/ Power of Attorney/ Marriage Certificate / Death Certificate / Medical Certificate / PCC/ Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Registration, and so on.
The rules for Taiwan Attestation Procedure are listed below:
The process for legalizing a foreign document varies by country. Attestation certifies a document so that another country's legal system can recognize it.
Attestation Procedure in Taiwan- General Attestation Purpose:
Certificates of Education:
- To obtain an employment visa/labour card for most positions
- To pursue higher education abroad.
- To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Department of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, and other professionals.
- To obtain the corresponding certificates.
Vital Certificates / Non-Educational Certificates:
- Obtaining a residence visa for the wife, children, and in-laws.
- For a child's admission to school (via Transfer Certificate).
MOA / Power of Attorney:
- Obtaining the right to sell property in the home country.
- For the dissolution of an LLC partnership if the domestic partner decides against continuing the partnership.
- Open a bank account.
- Company Registration.
To have the certificate of experience attested:
Doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and lab technicians must write the MOH and DOH.
- The attestation process varies by state, depending on the document and where you intend to use the certificate.
- There are numerous methods for attesting documents from Taiwan; it is a multi-step process. Local authorities are only concerned with Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation (Intended to use country). However, all of the other attestations are required to obtain that.
Steps in the Attestation Process:
- Court of Appeal Officer - (TAIWAN).
- State Civil Affairs Office - (TAIWAN).
- Embassy Attestation- (TAIWAN).
- MOFA - (Intended to use country).