Vietnam Certificate Attestation
Southeast Asian nation, the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, is renowned for its glistening beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas, and vibrant cities. One of the oldest cultures in the world is Vietnamese culture. The nation's breath-taking natural splendour draws tourists.
One well-known nation that welcomes foreigners to stay, work, or conduct business in Vietnam. Document attestation for Vietnam is a crucial process that needs to be carried out, especially if you have travel plans there.
Certificates from Vietnam that require Attestation or Apostille:
HSC / SSC/ 10th / 12th / School Transfer Certificates (TC) / Associate Degree or Certificate / Bachelor Degree / Master's Degree / Diploma.
Non- Educational Certificates:
Birth Certificate / Divorce Certificate /Migration Certificate/ Power of Attorney/ Marriage Certificate / Death Certificate / Medical Certificate / PCC/ Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Registration, and so on.
The rules for Vietnam Attestation Procedure are listed below:
The process for legalizing a foreign document varies by country. Attestation certifies a document so that another country's legal system can recognize it.
Attestation Procedure in Vietnam- General Attestation Purpose:
Certificates of Education:
- To obtain an employment visa/labor card for most positions.
- Studying abroad for higher education.
- To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Department of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, and other professionals.
- To obtain the corresponding certificates.
Vital Certificates / Non-Educational Certificates:
- Obtaining a residence visa for the wife, children, and in-laws.
- For a child's admission to school (via Transfer Certificate).
MOA / Power of Attorney:
- Obtaining the right to sell property in the home country.
- If the domestic partner of an LLC partnership decides they do not want to continue their relationship.
- Open a bank account.
- Company Registration.
To have the certificate of experience attested:
Doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and lab technicians must write the MOH and DOH.
- The attestation process varies by state, depending on the document and where you intend to use the certificate.
- There are numerous methods for attesting documents from Vietnam; it is a multi-step process. Local authorities are only concerned with Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation (Intended to use country). However, all of the other attestations are required to obtain that.
Steps in the Attestation Process:
- Court of Appeal Officer - (VIETNAM).
- State Civil Affairs Office - (VIETNAM).
- Embassy Attestation- (VIETNAM).
- MOFA - (Intended to use country).