Bangladesh Certificate Attestation
One of the well-known countries that welcome foreigners to reside, work, or conduct business in Bangladesh. Document attestation for Bangladesh is a vital process that must be completed in most cases when planning a trip there.
It is a crucial step in the authentication procedure that will attest to your identity and the legitimacy of your documents. Authenticating educational certificates in Bangladesh can take a very lengthy time.
Therefore, it is recommended that you have professionals certify your paperwork. However, there are few trustworthy attestation services for Bangladesh. It is crucial to understand the legitimacy of the attestation agency.
Certificates from Bangladesh that require Attestation or Apostille:
HSC / SSC/ 10th / 12th / School Transfer Certificates (TC) / Associate Degree or Certificate / Bachelor Degree / Master's Degree / Diploma.
Non- Educational Certificates:
Birth Certificate / Divorce Certificate /Migration Certificate/ Power of Attorney/ Marriage Certificate / Death Certificate / Medical Certificate / PCC/ Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Registration, and so on.
The rules for Bangladesh Attestation Procedure are listed below:
The process for legalizing a foreign document varies by country. Attestation certifies a document so that another country's legal system can recognize it.
Attestation Procedure in Bangladesh - General Attestation Purpose:
Certificates of Education:
- To obtain an employment visa/labour card for most positions.
- To complete a master's programme abroad.
- To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Department of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, and other professionals.
- To obtain the corresponding certificates.
Vital Certificates / Non-Educational Certificates
- Obtaining a residence visa for the wife, children, and in-laws.
- For a child's admission to school (via Transfer Certificate).
MOA / Power of Attorney:
- Obtaining the right to sell property in the home country.
- For the dissolution of an LLC partnership if the domestic partner decides against continuing the partnership
- Open a bank account.
- Company Registration.
To have the certificate of experience attested:
Doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and lab technicians must write the MOH and DOH.
- The attestation process varies by state, depending on the document and where you intend to use the certificate.
- There are numerous methods for attesting documents from Bangladesh; it is a multi-step process. Local authorities are only concerned with Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation (Intended to use country). However, all of the other attestations are required to obtain that.
Steps in the Attestation Process:
- Court of Appeal Officer - (BANGLADESH)
- State Civil Affairs Office - (BANGLADESH)
- Embassy Attestation- (BANGLADESH)
- MOFA - (Intended to use country)