certificate attestation in pakistan

Pakistan Certificate Attestation

Pakistan is a populous, multi-ethnic, diverse country in South Asia. It is a well-known fact that our nation welcomes visitors who want to live, work, or conduct business there.

Certificate Attestation for Pakistan is an essential procedure to finish when entering Pakistan. It is a crucial stage in the verification process that will verify your identification and the reliability of your documents.

In Pakistan, verifying academic credentials can take a very long time. It is advantageous to get your documents validated by professionals as a result.

The companies that offer authentication services have years of expertise and extensive process understanding. In Pakistan, there are few reliable attestation services, though. It is essential to comprehend the attestation agency's reliability.

Certificates from Pakistan that require Attestation or Apostille:

Educational Certificates:

Educational Certificates include HSC / SSC/ 10th / 12th / School Transfer Certificates (TC) / Associate Degree or Certificate / Bachelor Degree / Master's Degree / Diploma.

Non- Educational Certificates:

Non- educational Certificates include Birth Certificate / Divorce Certificate /Migration Certificate/ Power of Attorney/ Marriage Certificate / Death Certificate / Medical Certificate / PCC/ Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Registration, and so on.

The rules for Pakistan Attestation Procedure are listed below:

The process for legalizing a foreign document varies by country. Attestation certifies a copy so that another country's legal system can recognize it.

Attestation Procedure in Pakistan - General Attestation Purpose:

Certificates of Education:

  • To obtain an employment visa/labor card for most positions.
  • To finish a foreign master's program.
  • To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Department of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, and other professionals.
  • To obtain the corresponding certificates.

Vital Certificates / Non-Educational Certificates:

  • Obtaining a residence visa for the wife, children, and in-laws.
  • For a child's admission to school (via Transfer Certificate).

MOA / Power of Attorney:

  • Obtaining the right to sell property in the home country.
  • For the dissolution of an LLC partnership if the domestic partner decides against continuing the partnership.
  • Open a bank account.
  • Company Registration.

To have the certificate of experience attested:

Doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and lab technicians must write the MOH and DOH.

Attestation Process:

  • The attestation process varies by state, depending on the document and where you intend to use the certificate.
  • There are numerous methods for attesting documents from Pakistan; it is a multi-step process. Local authorities are only concerned with Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation (Intended to use country). However, all of the other attestations are required to obtain that.

Steps in the Attestation Process:

  • Court of Appeal Officer - (PAKISTAN).
  • State Civil Affairs Office - (PAKISTAN).
  • Embassy Attestation- (PAKISTAN).
  • MOFA - (Intended to use country).
  +91 8880 700 900
Quick Enquiry