Lebanon Certificate Attestation
Lebanon is a wealthy country in western Asia with a stellar record of global human growth. Because of its wealth and diversity, Lebanon was referred to as the "Switzerland of the east" in the 1960s. Despite its small size, Lebanon is renowned for its vibrant culture.
The official authority of Lebanon bestows many types of endorsements to its population, who may be residents or migrants, for their presence and commitments to society. However, to use these declarations, the person holding the endorsement must verify the information and snap a photo of the authentication, which can be a stamp, sticker, mark, or seal.
Lebanon certificates that need attesting or apostilling
Attesting a foreign document in Lebanon differs depending on the nation. Attestation is the procedure in international law that certifies a copy so that the legal system of a foreign country would accept it.
A foreign document's legalization varies from one nation to the next. Attestation is the procedure in international law that certifies a copy so that the legal system of a foreign country would accept it.
Level Certificates, School Transfer Certificates for Grades 10 and 12, Associate Degrees or Certificates, Bachelor Degrees, Master's Degrees, Doctorate Degrees, Mark Sheets, Genuine Certificates, and Transcripts.
Migration Certificate, Medical Certificate Fingerprint, Divorce Certificate, Experience Certificate, Salary Certificate, Power of Attorney, Memorandum & Articles of Association, and Trade Licensing.
The rules for the Lebanon Attestation Procedure are listed below:
Procedure for Attestation in Lebanon General Attestation Objectives:
- To get a labor card or employment visa for most designations.
- To pursue higher education at a university abroad.
- To pass examinations administered by the MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) by medical experts such as doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians, etc.
- To obtain equal certificates.
Vital Certificates / Non-Educational Certificates:
- To secure a residence permit for the wife, kids, and in-laws.
- For a child's enrolment in school (via Transfer Certificate).
Memorandum or Articles of Association or Power of Attorney:
- To be granted permission to sell properties in the home country.
- To dissolve an LLC partnership if the home country partner does not want to continue the collaboration.
- Opening a bank account.
- Registration of a company.
To have the experience certificate attested:
Medical professionals such as nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians, and others must write the MOH and DOH.
The attestation procedure
- The attestation process differs based on the document and, of course, the certificate's intended usage from state to state and from embassy to embassy.
- There are several ways to authenticate documents from LEBANON. It involves several processes. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs local certification is the only thing the authorities are worried about (Intended to use country). But to get it, you need all the other attestations.
Steps in the Attestation Process
- Ministry of Education – (LEBANON)
- Ministry Of Foreign Affairs- (LEBANON)
- Embassy Attestation- (LEBANON)
- Ministry Of Foreign Affairs – (Intended to use country)
The attestation procedure and time frame change periodically based on the rules as assigned in Lebanon.